Wireless Data Communications For Any Industrial Setting
Remote sites in industrial environments require wireless data communications equipment that is up to the task. This includes proper selection of radios, antennas, and cables. Dycor specializes in matching the right wireless equipment to any industrial project. As part of the equipment selection process, we utilize RF path loss studies to ensure that the wireless network will perform to your expectations. We have products that are suited to many different applications and take into account all critical factors, including:
- Range of Communications. We can provide radios with the capability for long range – up to 60 km line of sight, when cellular technology is not feasible or cost prohibitive.
- Licensed vs. Unlicensed RF Bands. We have relationships with radio manufacturers and can provide either type of radio. Before a final decision is made, we will help you understand the differences between the two and determine the best fit for your application.
- Point to Point or Point to Multi-point Network. We will choose the most appropriate antennas, and conduct an RF path loss study to ensure that all points will communicate as planned.
- Bandwidth Requirements and Communications Protocol. We can help you calculate your bandwidth requirements, and have products that communicate over serial (RS-232) or Ethernet interfaces, to match your infrastructure requirements.
- Hazardous Location Approvals. Many of our customers require Class I Division 2 (C1D2) approvals for their radios. We can supply the right radio, and when required, can integrate the radio into a larger system that is fully certified for hazardous locations.