DGH Data Acquisition Hardware
DGH data acquisition modules include several analog and digital I/O devices for a wide range of applications and industries. DGH I/O devices include the following:
- Analog Input Modules – supporting voltage, current, thermocouples, RTD, thermistor, bridge/load cells, frequency inputs
- Analog Output Modules – supporting voltage and current outputs
- Digital I/O Modules – up to 64-bit
- DIN Rail Modules – supporting voltage, current, thermocouple, RTD, thermistor, bridge/load cells, frequency inputs as well as digital inputs and outputs
- USB Analog Input Modules (Modbus only)
Serial Converters and Repeaters
- Ethernet to Serial – supports RS-232/422/485 serial ports
- RS232 to RS485
- USB to RS485
In addition, DGH has a number of accessories to support the devices listed above, including power supplies, DIN rail mounting kits, serial and ethernet cables, mounting backplanes, and DGH's utility software.
Dycor is pleased to work closely with DGH and provide these high quality components as part of our data acquisition systems. Here in Canada, Dycor has integrated DGH modules for applications in oil & gas, water and wastewater management, power utilities, and others. Since each application is unique, our technical staff will find the right module(s) that integrate with other components of a DAQ system, interfacing the I/O module to an HMI or communications device for example.
Dycor is an official reseller of all DGH products in Western Canada. Please feel free to view the detailed specifications on any of these products at the DGH website at: http://www.dghcorp.com. If you have any questions about the DGH modules or would like to purchase any DGH product, please give us a call or contact us on-line.