Careers at Dycor
Dycor Technologies Inc. is a specialized integrator, providing technical solutions for the energy and other industrial sectors. We specialize in providing systems for use in remote, limited infrastructure environments. Working with Dycor makes you a part of a work environment committed to our clients, employees and communities — a place where you can excel. From the outset, innovation has been part of Dycor’s DNA. That means being surrounded by bright people working together to find new and better solutions to complex problems.
World-Class Talent Wanted
We are continually searching for world-class talent. If you are self-motivated and enjoy working in a supportive technical environment that encourages the development and advancement of leading edge technology solutions, then you are encouraged to submit your resume.
We are committed to providing an environment with a healthy work/life balance. We offer a flexible compressed work week schedule and excellent family benefit coverage.
The Material Coordinator is responsible for general shipping/receiving duties, material handling and purchasing.Key position functions include:
- Purchase off-the-shelf and custom electronic and mechanical components from Canadian and US vendors
- Maintain effective inventory levels and complete physical stocking of inventory items
- Complete domestic and international shipping, including preparation of shipping and export documentation, and complete physical preparation of items for shipping
- Receive incoming items against purchase orders, conduct visual quality assurance against damage, notify appropriate personnel that items have been received
- Complete daily and weekly bin/cycle counts and investigate material inventory variances
- Create inventory part numbers and bills of material in accounting software as required
- Operate a forklift when required to receive and ship items
- High school diploma required. Post-secondary education in a related inventory or purchasing field of study would be an asset.
- Experience with computerized inventory control, with a basic understanding of inventory adjustments.
- Experience and proficiency with ERP software, MS Word, MS Excel.
- Ability to obtain a forklift operator’s permit.