Careers at Dycor
Dycor Technologies Inc. is a specialized integrator, providing technical solutions for the energy and other industrial sectors. We specialize in providing systems for use in remote, limited infrastructure environments. Working with Dycor makes you a part of a work environment committed to our clients, employees and communities — a place where you can excel. From the outset, innovation has been part of Dycor’s DNA. That means being surrounded by bright people working together to find new and better solutions to complex problems.
World-Class Talent Wanted
We are continually searching for world-class talent. If you are self-motivated and enjoy working in a supportive technical environment that encourages the development and advancement of leading edge technology solutions, then you are encouraged to submit your resume.
We are committed to providing an environment with a healthy work/life balance. We offer a flexible compressed work week schedule and excellent family benefit coverage.
Technical Outside Sales RepresentativeResponsibilities:
- Seek new customers in the North American oil and gas sector as well as other market sectors.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with existing customers.
- Identify the needs of each customer and recommend cost effective, commercial off the shelf or customized solutions for all related data acquisition and control, sensor, and wireless data communication products and services.
- Recommend product improvements and development strategy to improve market penetration.
- Develop a marketing strategy complete with KPI’s for expansion of our customer base and market share.
- Practice proven sales technics to identify sales opportunities, target customers and strategy plans.
- Participate in budget plans and maintenance.
- Coordinate with Engineering staff to ensure that customers’ expectations are met.
- Source additional off the shelf products and/or recommend the development of custom designed products to increase Dycor’s product/service mix.
- Assist in finding new distribution channels for Dycor’s products.
- Support the ongoing creation and modification of marketing materials, both print and on-line based.
- Provide technical support to customers as required.
- Technical background in wireless data communications and/or data acquisition systems. A technical certificate or diploma in electrical/electronics or instrumentation technology is preferred.
- Previous SCADA experience including field (RTU’s and flow computers) and host systems.
- Broad understanding of telemetry, protocol communications and data integration techniques.
- Direct sales experience in an industrial, technical environment, preferably within the oil and gas industry.
- Can interact effectively with Engineering staff and non-technical customers alike.
- Available to travel within North America on a regular basis.